- Admissions Information
For information about admissions requirements, applying to WSU Tri-Cities, or scheduling a campus tour:
Request more information!
- To report a campus safety or maintenance concern.
- For information about events on campus
- Exam Proctoring
- Graduate Admissions
- Directions to the WSU Tri-Cities campus
Mailing address: 2710 Crimson Way, Richland, WA, 99354-1671
- For networking and computing problems:
- For classroom and AMS technical issues:
- To contact departments and offices:
- To find a WSU Tri-Cities faculty or staff member Directory
- To offer feedback about our Web site or to submit changes for existing links:
- To report a misuse of campus electronic communication resources:
- The Bookie at WSU Tri-Cities (bookstore), 509-375-1084
- Crimson Café, 509-371-1220
- To pay a tuition bill or for other cash transactions, visit the Student Accounts window near the West Building entrance or call 372-7498.