Master of Education (Ed.M.) in
Preparing leaders to improve student learning.
The Educational Leadership Program at WSU Tri-Cities offers aspiring leaders a variety of graduate education programs appropriate for leaders at every stage of their career – from classroom teachers seeking new leadership roles to practicing administrators seeking professional development.
Programs are designed for working professionals in K-12 education and beyond. Course schedules allow full-time teachers and administrators to complete the Ed.M. degree and/or credential programs in approximately two years. The program delivers the world-class instruction you expect from a major university with small classes and personalized attention only available at an urban campus. Students have the option of taking courses in a variety of instructional formats delivered through the Statewide Educational Leadership Program. All classes are offered on the WSU Tri-Cities campus.
Unique program features include:
- A flexible program that supports students in a diverse, professional learning community
- Full-time faculty who are recognized as leading practitioners and scholars in the field of education
- Small-classes designed to provide personalized instruction and individualized mentoring
- Classes offered at convenient times and in formats that support working professionals
- Courses that can be used toward completion of the Statewide Doctor of Education
For more information and application materials, contact Helen Berry at 372-7394.
Graduate Degree Programs
Master of Education (Ed.M.) non-thesis degree