Types of Aid
The WSU Office of Student Financial Aid delivered more than $157 million in scholarships and financial aid to some 15,000 students. The awards to students include loans, waivers/grants, work programs, and scholarships.
The following pages will show in more detail the types of aid available to students.
- Second Bachelor's Degree (Post-Baccalaureate)
- Non-Degree (click on "Private Education Loans")
- Summer Aid
- Education Abroad
- Student Employment
Please note that WSU Tri-Cities students have their aid packaged at the Pullman campus but will work with the WSU Tri-Cities staff during the process. Many of the links provided from our web pages will direct you to the WSU Pullman Office of Student Financial Aid web pages and are indicated as external links with a small arrow icon.
- Summer financial aid application will in available in December every year
- FAFSA Opens January 1, Every Year
- FAFSA Web site
- PIN Web site
- WSU Financial Aid Forms
- Authorization to apply all charges to financial aid — Student Permissions
- Tuition & Fees
Important FAFSA information
- WSU FAFSA School Code:
- FAFSA Priority Deadline: