New Student Orientation
Get ready for your transition to WSU Tri-Cities
All new students (freshman and transfer) are required to attend an orientation/registration program in order to enroll.
At an orientation/registration program you can expect to:
- Meet with staff, advisors, and campus leaders
- Learn about academic life and course scheduling.
- Tour campus and attend academic and student services workshops
- Learn about the leadership and involvement opportunities that await you
For questions, please call the Admissions Office at 509-372-7250.
Register for New Student Orientation
- For disability accommodations please contact Cherish Tijerina Pearson, Disabilities Coordinator, at 509-372-7352.
- Consolidated Information Center (CIC) map